The Survival Podcast with Jack Spirko
The Survival Podcast
The Survival Podcast!
Your Host: Jack Spirko
Listen & Chat Here
About: Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast!
WELCOME TO THE ONLY ONLINE RADIO SHOW 100% DEDICATED TO SURVIVAL IN TODAY’S CHANGING WORLD.
You are invited to tune in for FREE several times a week for a new 25-40 minute episode discussing current issues effecting our world and methods the average person can use to prepare for them.
The Survival Podcast is no “extremist view”, we have a very simple guiding philosophy…
Take steps to prepare for the worse and develop a plan to live the life you want, if times get tough, or even if they don’t.
On The Survival Podcast Online Radio Show We Discuss Subjects Such as,
- The Current and Future State of the Economy
- Using Solar Energy Sources
- Small Scale Farming and Survival Gardening
- Political Philosophies and Libertarian Ideals
- Wilderness and Emergency Situation Survival
- Food Storage Options
- Preparing for Natural Disasters
- Homesteading (Suburban and Rural)
- Small Live Stock
- Small Scale Aquaculture
- Safe Investing in Modern Times
- Solar Cooking
- Bio Fuels
- Our Looming National Debt and What it Means to the Individual
- Seed Saving and Heirloom Fruits and Vegetables
Visit the Survival Podcast website HERE!